Self Isolating and Need Food?

17th March 2020

If you are self isolating and need food please contact Bristol City Councils Emergency Payment Scheme at this point.

  • email:  [email protected] include your full name and address
  • phone: 0117 922 4500, Monday to Friday, 9am to 12noon (we can’t take household goods applications by phone)

If you live in the Kingswood area please email us as [email protected]


Back to News